What's Halloween without treats? It's nothing but a big ol' steaming pile of tricks!
Not only do these teeny pumpkin truffles look like pumpkins, they also taste like pumpkins.
They're dang delicious and easy to make - all you need is a packet of cookies, some pumpkin puree, cream cheese, white chocolate and spices.
I've included a video of the pumpkin transformation process below (bendy thumbs and all). But if you can't be bothered making them look like pumpkins, just roll them into balls and coat them in powdered sugar!
Easy Halloween Pumpkin Truffle Ingredients
makes about 18 small truffles (depends how big you roll them)
- 1 cup nice biscuit crumbs
- ¼ cup (55g) cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- 60g white chocolate
- Green jelly candies, cut into little stem shapes
Easy Halloween Pumpkin Truffle Instructions
1. Melt your white chocolate in the microwave until just soft
2. Put all ingredients (except jelly candies) into the food processor until combined into a paste
3. Roll into balls and put in fridge for 10-15 minutes to harden up
4. Use a wooden skewer to create grooves like a pumpkin and stick a stem into each one
5. Return to the refrigerator and store there until serving
Subscribe to Bean Mail to stay on top
of this here blog situation!